Friday, January 29, 2010

Hair, Congratulations, Moving

Caddie is obsessed with hair these days. How many ponytails she gets, what barrettes she wants, what I do with my hair. She brushes her own hair, my hair, her dolls hair. Here is her latest creation.
I think it's a good look for me. Laila loves hair too, but mostly just for chewing. She is, by the way, the happiest baby I have ever seen in my life. She never cries and smiles and laughs at everything, especially her sister.I also wanted to say a quick congratulations to the Crowes and the Lagrous who are expecting new babies. And to the Schneiders who just had their first baby! Congratulations to all and we wish you all well!

Also, a quick note - Brendan, Laila, Caddie, and I are all moving to St. Johns in March. Brendan got a new job there and it looks like it will become full time, so we are officially moving there. We're very excited and I think we're going to get a house with a yard (finally)!

No comments:

Post a Comment