Thursday, May 27, 2010

Art Festival and More

Brendan and I were in the East Lansing Arts and Crafts Fair this weekend and, I am happy to say, it was a big success! Thanks to everyone who came out and for all of your support. We sold a lot of stuff and made a pretty nice profit off of our investment, so we're happy. Brendan made some new contacts there too which is so great! The girls stayed with Grandma all weekend and had a great time.
I don't really have much to blog about which is why I haven't posted anything in a while. But I do want to say that we miss all of our out of town family soooooooo much! Erin - congratulations on your new addition! We cannot wait to hold that little baby! I don't even remember the last time I held a baby boy. I hope that we can see you guys sooner rather than later! Caddie misses Maggie too, she still talks about her all of the time. Bridget - we miss you too! And don't worry, the only thing I said to you know who was hello :) And Barry! We miss you soooo much! We show Laila and Caddie pictures of their grandpa all the time and they miss you too!

Well, anyway, here some pics of the art fair and some other stuff over the last couple of weeks!









2 comments: